Firefighter injured in blaze at Mexican restaurant in Provo

Firefighter injured in blaze at Mexican restaurant in Provo

A firefighter was injured while fighting a basement fire at Los Hermanos restaurant, 71 E. Center St., in Provo, according to a tweet from Provo Fire and …
See all stories on this topic

Firefighter injured after Utah Mexican restaurant catches fire

PROVO — Firefighters Monday night were working to put out a basement fire that started in a Provo Mexican restaurant. Crews were called to Los …
See all stories on this topic