Two hurt in flaming drink mishap at Gordon Ramsay restaurant in Las Vegas

Two hurt in flaming drink mishap at Gordon Ramsay restaurant in Las Vegas

Two diners were burned by a flaming drink at Gordon Ramsay’s ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ restaurant in Las Vegas, according to the Las Vegas Review.
See all stories on this topic

All the Restaurant and Bar Openings and Closings This Week

While there was a flurry of restaurant openings at the beginning of this week, we covered those in our July roll call. Wednesday started a new month, …
See all stories on this topic