Fire at Downtown restaurant Boca started in exhaust chute

Fire at Downtown restaurant Boca started in exhaust chute

A fire broke out in an exhaust chute at Downtown’s Boca restaurant on Wednesday, May 23, 2018. No one was injured. (Photo: The Enquirer/Cameron …
See all stories on this topic

Crossroads food hall signs 5 restaurant tenants, from pizza to Korean street food

The high-risk restaurant industry seemed to offer only one option for chef Rachel Rinas — work for someone else. But then she was approached by …
See all stories on this topic